Monday, August 27, 2007

Pretty good till the end

Okay, so today was the first day of English curriclum planning, it is kind of nice to be back in a routine. Though I would still love to stay home all day.

So for breakfast I had two eggs, 1 slice of low sodium bacon, two of Balboa's biscuits (the homemade ones, so I can eat them too, they taste like dry corn bread)

For Lunch I had a slice and half of meatloaf, scoop of homemade mashed potatoes, and broccolli and cauliflower.

For snacks I had 1 skim milk pollyo string cheese, apple, banana, and 10 gluten free sesame crackers

For dinner I had half chicken breast, 1 slice of each cheddar and swiss cheese, half of sweet potato.

Now this is were I did bad, I had a dunkin donut. This is bad for two reasons First its fattening, Second its filled with gluten.

So now I am going to dance, even though I am tired and I shouldn't exercise at night, I have no other time to and I don't want to fall off the exercise train.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Eating Balboas biscuits?? Why not, you know what's in them.

Keep dancing girl. You're doing great. Don't beat yourself up over that little ole donut.

Keep dancing!!!

Jessica

Frasier said...

Well I know about that donut fix part...the worst is when the Indian people realise that I am Indian and add something extra !!
I swear they want me to be fat!