Thursday, August 30, 2007

Getting Ready for Camping

So, I'm a little frazzled. I always wait till the last minute to pack for camping. I have some clothes ready, but can't find the bag (Tony must have it). We have to go grocery shopping tomorrow morning and pack the car.

Tony's an Eagle Scout (the highest rank in boy scouts), so everything has to be very official when camping. The fact that we are using paper plates and cups is taboo!!!!! hee hee

I am excited. It's gonna be fun, I know it will. I just can't wait to get the site set up and start enjoying the weekend.

Have a great weekend all, can't wait to read all your blogs when I get back.

I'll post pictures when I get back, either Sunday or Monday.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm envious of your camping trip. We love to go camping but don't get to do it enough.

We are spending the holiday weekend at my husbands family cottage on the lake. You might have noticed that a lot of my photography is taken there on the water. It's a special place to us.

We are heading out to the lake after work tomorrow and I too have not done my packing or shopping yet. Oh well, somehow it manages to get done.

Have a wonderful weekend. Looking forward to seeing your camping pictures.

Jessica

Frasier said...

Hope you have loads of fun.
My mom-in-law and her mom go camping every year and I'd go if I did not have a problem with sharing a bathroom with other people!

Katherine and Pippa said...

We love camping, and we have always taken our dogs. But if it doesn't suit, don't beat yourself up. Balboa will be fine. Dogs are tough.

But I am lost on the food stuff. It is a world apart from what I eat, which is mainly veg and salad. Eg, today breakfast wholemeal toast, mushrooms, kiwi fruit, grapefruit juice (no not together the fruit was first). No lunch 'cos on the road, tea - pasta, sweetcorn, asparagus (fresh), bit salad. Glass of wine before you think I am totally beyond redemption.

Look forward to camping pix - and more menus!

Kate