Friday, August 24, 2007

pretty good day

So I did my exercising/dancing again. I can't wait till I'm in better shape and can dance longer and harder. I do feel better (physically and emotionally) after I dance.

I did have some wine and cheese, but I figure if I do well during the day, then maybe I can reward myself with wine and cheese.

For breakfast I had two eggs and 2 slices of turkey bacon,
For lunch I had 2 california rolls
For dinner I had a large salad with bacon, mozzerella cheese, and grilled chicken a few french fries.
For snack I sweet potatoe fries (made on my own)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

You're doing great!!! Keep this up and you might even get me motivated.

Katherine and Pippa said...

For the benefit of the non-Americans - what's a California roll? It sounds interesting but I guess it's food.

What sort of diet are you on - is it high protein/low carb?

I don't think you would want to hear what I ate yesterday......

Wholemal toast for breakfast plus grapefruit juice and raspberries - lots of.
Lunch was a mixed salad, greens, raw beetroot, tomato, the usual sort of stuff in the fridge, and a few slivers of cheese.
Dinner was boiled new potatoes, and a mix of fresh veg - broad beans, marrow, plus some others kicking around in the fridge (celery, mushrooms, carrot, onion....)

That sounds more ascetic than I am. I had tinned tomatoes with the toast today. And two cups of coffee to fortify me for the road. So now I'm about to eat a few boiled potatoes (no, I don't live on them, I probably prefer rice) and an aubergine and sweetcorn casserole that I made last week so I've dragged it out of the freezer. And some green salad too.

I think it is still miles away from your diet though!

Kate

Ferndoggle said...

Good day!! I do a version of the South Beach Diet & it sounds a lot like what you ate.

Can't give up my wine & cheese though. You're a girl after my own heart!

Jen