Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I ate chocoate!

I've had such wonderful offers to watch Balboa while we are camping and I truly wish we were all closer, THANK YOU.

Both Tony's parents and my parents are unavailable this weekend, otherwise they would LOVE to watch Balboa.

There is nothing I can do about it, so I must stop worrying. I love my hubby and want to spend time with him and my sister and her fiance (they are coming too). I know the vet will love, play with, and spoil Balboa. No one takes care of him like I do, but at least I know he is in good hands.
.
.

NOW FOR THE MENU........

Breakfast:
I bought breakfast from Turcos,
scrambled eggs, I think 3
1 slice of bacon
a few potatoes and onions

Lunch:
Fresh Spinach Greens (for a salad)
and my tuna salad dressing

Snacks:
apple
banana
pear
1/2 chocolate bar (I need chocolate)

Dinner:
two gluten free cookies (been baking for camping, so I know I have dessert to eat while everyone else is eating donugts ~ but I will only pack a few so I am not temped to eat the whole jar)

I also exercised, thirty minutes of dancing again. I used my iPod this time.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

You're doing great Karen!!! Keep on going!!

I'm glad you are feeling a little less anxious about leaving Balboa. You will have a better time camping if you aren't upset about leaving Balboa.

Thanks again for all your birthday wishes for Zoe. We really are thankful for our bloggin friends!!

Jessica

Ferndoggle said...

Cookies for dinner??? ((Gasp)) I'm wagging my finger at you!

This coming from the girl who had 2 glasses of wine for dinner! That tuna salad looks so yummy & I will be making that TOO this weekend.

Good job on the exercise.

I broke my tooth this past weekend & have been living on soup...I'm going to start tracking my meals after Labor Day.

You're a good inspiration!

Jen

Frasier said...

You are doing good,Karen.Its always so hard to stick to a diet!
Dont worry about Balboa,he will be fine.I think we are so similar so that why I will say this...you will be so ready to come home to Balboa at the end of the weekend!!
I went home to India for a month a nd almost went nuts !I did not even miss hubby as much as I missed my boy!