I FINALLY got the home decor items I ordered. I guess I'll keep busy by getting ready for work, cleaning, and putting up the rest of the home decor items. (I'll post pictures when I'm done).
.
.
.
So, camping was fun. My sister joined us, but her fiance Phil could not make it, he got stuck fixing a computer problem in Houston.
Our tent, it's a four person tent so two people can sleep comfortably in there. We had an air mattress and our sleeping bags. It was COLD Friday night, but the sleeping bag kept me warm and the mattress kept us off the cold ground.
The screenhouse, so glad Tony got this. We eventually set up our table and eating are in here.
Me and Janet
Tony eating pasta and turkey sausage I made. (We eat good when we camp!)
Tony chatting away!
Tony stoking the fire.
Tony being silly, he makes me laugh.
FIRE!!!!!!!!
Me and Tony taking a pic in our tent, on our comfy air mattress.
Me and Tony by the fire, my hair is CRAZY!!!!!
Me by the fire, you can't see but the cup WAS filled with Sangria!
3 comments:
Hi Karen....Looks like a wonderful camping trip. You and your husband are so cute together!! And your sister looks so much like you. I just loved all the family photos and your camp set up.
We had a great weekend at the lake. I took like 500 pictures so tonight I get to short out the 450 bad ones. I am crazy with my camera!! I'll be posting my pictures later.
The first place I went when we got home was to check on you and Balboa. I'm missing that little dog of yours too.
Talk to you later......
Jessica
You guys look so relaxed!
Amazing how much you and your sis look alike!
Those dining tents are great are' nt they !
That looks great fun. Our dining usually ends up with us seated on the grass.
We are not very sophisticated campers. We've never graduated from back-packing tents.
I'm sure Balboa would have loved it.
Kate
Post a Comment