Monday, December 28, 2009

Monday Meals - Meatballs over Buttered Noodles

I got this recipe ......
Easy Pleasy Meatballs over buttered Noodles









Ingredients:
1 (10.75 oz) can of cream of celery soup
1 (10.5 oz) can of french onion soup
1/2 (16 oz) container sour cream
3 pounds frozen italian-style meatballs
1 (16 oz) package un cooked egg noodles
1/4 butter


Directions:
In a large slow cooker, mix together the soups, sour cream, and stir in meatballs.
Cook on high for 3-4 hours
Boil egg noodles until they are al dente and then drain.
Combine the meatball mixture and noodles.


Meal preparation: ………………...... 5 stars Very easy to prepare this meal

Baking/Cooking: …………………... 4 stars You have to boil the pasta, but everything else is in the slow cooker.

Versatility: ………………………..... 5 stars You can definately change the type of pasta, or add veggies. 

Amount of time to make meal:…….... 4 stars Very little time to make meal

Total price of meal:……………….... 5 stars A money saving meal.

cream of celery soup - $1.50, french onion soup - $1.50, sour cream - $1.50, frozen meatballs - $8.99, egg noodles - $3.00, butter - N/A already had in the house. 

TOTAL $16.49  6 MEALS  PRICE PER MEAL $2.74

Total Rating:……..…………….... 4.5 stars

I loved this meal!!!! I could eat it all the time.!!!!!  

3 comments:

Lisa M said...

This looks so good and easy! I think I'm adding it to my menu for this month! I think I'll also be visiting again, what a great variety on this site!

Just stopped in to send you some comment luv and welcome you to the SITS gals!

Sheryl said...

I'm going to have to give the recipe a try.

Stopping by to welcome you to SITS. It's a great place to meet new friends, find new ideas and just over all have a great time.

Welcome aboard.

Jen said...

That looks really good and I love how easy it sounds.

Stopped by from SITS to say hi and welcome.