So, as I mentioned before my DH and I work different shifts. I am a reading specialist and DH is a custodian, he works the night schedule.
Therefore I am alone with our son Anthony and our dog Balboa from when I get home from work. By the time DH gets home Anthony is sound asleep for the night. DH gets up in the morning to help, by warming up the car and bringing Anthoy out to the car.
How is it getting easier????? Well, I put an add out for a middle/high school student to take out Balboa in the evening (around dinner time) This works out because then when DH gets home he takes Balboa out again. A high school student responded and comes every day (M-F) around 5:15 to take Balboa out. She loves dogs and even let Balboa kiss her face. She lives in our complex, so it's an easy walk to and from her house.
Now I don't have to worry about what to do with Anthony when I have to take Balboa out. I couldn't keep asking my neighbors to watch Anthony and I can't take Anthony out in the cold. This works out so perfect!
1 comment:
that is great you found someone to walk Balboa.
Post a Comment