Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Working Mom Wednesday

How Exciting, this is the first time I am playing

Working Mom Wednesday: Christmas Edition by Sweet as Punkin Pie

I am looking forward to playing this every Wednesday!







Our Chritstmas Card!



It took us a while to take this picture.  Balboa is still a little weary of Anthony and needed tons of treats to even sit next to him.  I like the idea of taking a Thanksgiving photo for our Christmas Card.  Next year, I hope we can get a few pics, so we can add a family photo.

Have a Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Julia Ladewski said...

yeah!! (i commented on the other blog b/c i couldn't pull up your blog at work... actually i had trouble at home too, not sure why...) so hopefully this comment comes through!

hope to see you next week!

i said...

Just dropping in to wish all of you a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

Whatever it takes. I didn't even notice the treats until you mentioned it. Stopping in to welcome you to SITS.