So excited to answer these quetions for the first time.
And...we're off!
Questions for Friday, December 4th: (Special thanks to the following for their question suggestions this week!! Liz, Rhonda, Heidi, and Kimberly! If you have an awesome question suggestion, check out the thread in my community!)
1. Favorite gift you are GIVING this year?
a digital photo frame to my parents. They love looking at photos of their new son, have a wireless connection in their home so it just makes sense to buy them a digital photo frame.
a digital photo frame to my parents. They love looking at photos of their new son, have a wireless connection in their home so it just makes sense to buy them a digital photo frame.
2. How many parties are you attending between now and Christmas?
two or three. One for my husbands job, one with the mothers club that I belong to, and maybe one at my job.
3. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Hands down......"All I Want for Christmas" and "Holly Jolly Christmas"
Hands down......"All I Want for Christmas" and "Holly Jolly Christmas"
4. Who was your favorite elementary school teacher and why?
really did not have a good elementary sdhool experience, so I can't answer this question. I went to a private catholic school which was run by the weathly and popular parents.
5. If you had a choice to live in any other period of time (other than now) what era would you choose and why?
Definately 50's the clothes, the style, and of course shaking it all up my attitude. ;)

3 comments:
I'd choose the 50s too. What a fun time for fashion and music that was! Although I don't know if I could live in a time before technology.
Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest.
I love, Love, LOVE "Oh Come, All Ye Faithful," in both English and Latin. SITS sent me by, and I'm glad they did. Happy Saturday Sharefest!
Yes, We are Watching You
I want to give a digital photo frame as a gift but I never know what brand is the best.
Post a Comment