Friday, September 7, 2007

Overwhelmed and Sick

So this was my first week back to work and I have been busy and SICK! I got sick from camping, I guess I didn't bring enough warm clothes and once I get a chill in my back, I get sick. I just need the weekend to relax and get healthy, I didn't want to call in sick my first week back.
.

Work has been and will be crazy. I have to go between to high schools, so I can only spend two and half days at each, wich doesn't leave a lot of time for testing students, evaluting and scoring the tests and eventually planing individual and group lessons. So I'm a little over whelmed right now and stressed.

I want to do the best job I can for fear that if I don't it will look bad for me. On the other hand if I do too good of a job than the work load might increase even more next year. AAAARRRGGGHHH!

.
.
.
The good thing is that since I'm so busy I don't have time to snack, I did buy a large box of raisins and natural (unroasted) almonds to snack on. On Thursday I did a lot of walking (helping out by bringing students to and from class~a lot of confusion in the first week)

For breakfast I make egg salad
For lunch I have one of my premade meals, and make sure its the proper portion.
My snacks are raisins and almonds
For dinner I have some of the premade meals, and some wine.
.
I do have good news, I am on the board of directors for my condo (just for two months). There were two vacancies. The elections are again in the end of October, so I will try and run and hopefully be elected for the year. I am very excited and hope to make lots of positive changes for our place.

4 comments:

Katherine and Pippa said...

Work sounds very hectic. Two ! schools. I would be stressed too.

Good luck with the elections. We don't have anything like that here as it is a small block. But the charges are low too so that is good.

Kate

Jessica said...

I hope you are feeling better today. I'm a bit under the weather myself...a cold.

Congratulations on your condo board seat. Maybe some really good things will come out of it.

Get lots of rest this weekend.

Jessica

leah said...

i just got over a week-long cold too! it always seems to happen the first couple weeks of school. & it spreads like the plague.

congrats on the board of directors! maybe now you can get rid of that stupid pet fee...

Frasier said...

I hope you get better soon....Loads of chicken soup!!
Thats good news about the being on the board