Of course, the highlight of my day was coming home to Balboa, I missed him so much and feel normal that he is back home again.
I had a good day today (eggs and 1 slice low sodium bacon, two sushi rolls, lot sand lots of water, a few almonds, 1/2 chicken breast, sliced sweet potato, and brocolli)
I made my breakfast and lunch for tomorrow........
egg salad (two hard boiled eggs, 1 slice low sodium bacon, garlic powder, parsely, a drop of balsamic vinegar, small amount of light mayo)
fillet of sole, sliced potatoes, brocolli and cauliflower (I put everything in the slow cooker, and added lots of fresh sqeezed lemon juice, garlic powder, parsley, and oregano)
Plus I now have lunch for a few days, not including other meals I have made with the slow cooker.
5 comments:
I do this too....cook once a week and then pig on it all week long!
You are doing a wonderful job of planning ahead for your meals. I need to get more organized like that.
Glad that you had your reunion with Balboa today. I loved the picture on Balboa's blog of you kissing him....priceless.
Jessica
This has just reminded me - one of my chickens has finally started laying again so I can have egg mayo, or salad, or omeletter or something when I get to Spain this weekend.
I do so like eggy salads.
Kate
Well written article.
Post a Comment