Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Stomach issues

Okay, so.....

Even though I am trying to eat healthy, try living gluten free, and lose weight, I seem to be sick all the time now.

I made an appointment (next Tues) to see a Gastroenterologist, hopefully he will be able to find out what is going on with my digestive system. Part of me hopes I will have celiac disease, since I did feel better eating gluten free, or maybe its something else??? I just wanna know, so then I can see a Nutritionist and learn to eat foods that won't basically hurt me.

Lots of news about the Board of Directors at our Condo, but I can't talk about them yet, but I will let you all know what happens at our next Board meeting Oct 3rd.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

This does not sound fun. It has to be frustrating when you feel like you are trying to do the right things to be healthy. Hopefully your appointment next week will give you some answers.

Get better!!!
Jessica

Katherine and Pippa said...

With the exception of the really obvious - snivelling sneezing colds eg - I tend to blame everything on stress. So does Adrian these days.

I just never felt right when I was at work. Left work, felt better. Parents ill and died - sick again. With time, feeling better.

I do hope everything goes ok and you actually don't have any clinical condition.

Looking forward to hearing about the board meeting. Just reminded me I might do a quick post about our block!

Kate

Frasier said...

Hope its something that can be healed really quick or avoided.
Sometimes I wish I had a thyroid problem since I dont lose weight even when I run and eat healthy etc but I probably am not doing enough.But I feel its easier to blame something!

Stylin said...

Hi,
I have changed blogs
This is my new URL
http://frasypoosthisandthat.blogspot