Wednesday, September 26, 2007

more home decor



Some of the home decor I got was a dark brown or black which would have faded in with my walls. I spray painted and then sanded some parts, so it looked a little worn. It came out nice.


Sorry the pic didn't come out great, but the three words are "Live", "Laugh", "Love", I put them above the sliding doors that lead to the porch.



I also spray painted and sanded this decorative wall vase.
I think it looks nice between the living room and dining room.


Then I moved the star above the dining room window, it has brown vines and blue flowers.

I added blue candles this picture/candle holder, (sweet pea fragrance~ nice aroma when you walk in the hallway)

I added red and orange candles to the mirror in the entrance way (apple and clementine fragrance) the blue, orange, and red are in my rugs, so it all ties in.


4 comments:

Jessica said...

You have very good taste. I love your colors.

Jordan just painted and did a lot of new decorating in her room. We are almost finished with it. It's lime green and hot pink. Sounds awful but I am really surprised how beautiful it turned out. It's the typical 15 year old's room. I'll do a post on it soon.

Tomorrow is the start of a 3 day weekend for me!!! Yahoo....

Jessica

Ferndoggle said...

Question. Is there any meaning behind your star? In Deep Creek, they were EVERYWHERE! We couldn't figure out the significance.

Your place looks great!

Jen

Stylin said...

It looks great,I love it

Stylin said...

I love your new profile picture!!!
Dont forget to update us on the health front