I had my apppoinment today with the Gastro doctor (as I call him). He had my blood taken to test for Celiac Disease. I will get a call in a few days either way. I have to go back in two weeks, depending on what I have, and figure out how to cure/solve the problem.
Starting tomorrow morning, I am going to keep a food journal, as well as write how I feel during the day after I eat each meal. Hopefully all this detail will be helpful in diaganosing what is wrong with me. I'm just SICK and TIRED of not being able to enjoy eating out or enjoy my favorite meals.
I'm Italian!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE TO COOK ~ This is torture!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
I'm glad you went to the specialist Karen. Hopefully you are on the right track. Hang in there........
Jessica
A food journal will definitely help.
It is frustrating
I love to cook - but I am so lacking inspiration at the moment. I don't know why. :(
Hope your results come out ok.
Kate
Post a Comment