Sunday, September 23, 2007

Birthday

Last night we went out for my sister and Phil's (her fiance) b-day. Her birthday is 9-21 and his is 9-5. My little sister is now 26, boy does time fly.

We went to Olive Garden (my sister's choice), next month Tony and I get to pick the place for our birthdays.

Janet and Phil being silly.

The sisters

Tony and me

Tony laughing at something...?

Phill too hungry to stop eating, he loves his breadsticks......

My parents being silly


Formal pic of my parents

Phil and Janet....


They're giggling about something.....probably a dirty joke from my father.

I was playfully biting Tony and he started screaming like a girl, what a wuss......

My parents deciding what to have for dessert.


The waiters singing Happy Birthday,
I think my sister wants to reach around and punch them......

Janet getting angry about something...... she's ready to stab somene.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Great Family pictures. I love the Olive Garden. That would have been my pick too. When Jordan and I have a mommy/daughter day we always go there for lunch....yummy!

Happy Birthday to your sister Janet!! Does your sister and Phil have a date set for the wedding? Wow, a wedding in the family. That's something to look forward to.

Jessica

Moco said...

Mom and daughters look so much alike. Looks like a fun night for all. Balboa should have been allowed to come. Sometimes those No Dogs rules are silly.

Stylin said...

You guys look so much alike !!!In turn you look like your mom!!Sounds like a fun evening.I dont ahve a sister but I have a brother and I miss him a lot.But my best friend and I get to talk every day so I guess thats almost like I have a sister
I have to say thankyou for all your kind comments on my blog.It is always encouraging to know that people like reading what I have to say!!

Ferndoggle said...

Ugh, I haven't been to the Olive Garden in AGES! Scott doesn't eat anything resembling a tomato (sauce, salsa, ketchup, etc...good thing *I'm* not Italian!) so I usually have to wait till a friend wants to go.

Looks like you guys had a great time. I love family dinners!

Jen