Just because I am a new mother does not mean I am clueless as to what my child needs or wants. I do know what I am doing. I know better than anyone what each cry, sigh, moan, grunt, laugh, squeal, mumble, smile, smirk, head tilt, jump, and grasp means.
I will not let anyone make me feel inferior or silly. I will stand up for myself and model for my son how to do so in an assertive way. My son will learn how to be confident and self-assured.
3 comments:
That's right! Let's hear it for the confident mom and son!
Anthony is getting cuter by the day! Love the pictures of him with all his fans at his christening.
What a great story- thank you for sharing it. I agree that motherhood is harder than I thought it would be, but I wouldn't trade it for life before motherhood.
Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!
You do know best. Don't let anyone tell you differently.
Post a Comment