My sister and brother-in-law were the God-parents.
He cried at the beginning of the ceremony but after a bottle, he went right to sleep. I found it to be so surreal, here I am baptizing my child who truly is a miracle, a gift from God. I had to hold back the tears otherwise I would have gone into full blown crying mode.
Each time I partake in anything "mom" like I am so overwhelmed, for I thought I was doomed to be childless.
My DH planned the party afterwards at theclubhouse where we live. He wanted to do it all on his own, but soon realized that it was a huge undertaking. He called on his mother, sister, and brother-in-law to help. I knew none of this till the day before. When we arrived, it was so breathtaking. The clubhouse looks like someone's cozy living room, (with a fireplace, huge TV, couches, and kitchen area). A few relatives called to say how much they loved the party. My DH planned the party, as a gift to me for all that I do.
Anthony was on his best behavior, he really is a happy baby. Of course he got passed around like a football, but he enjoyed all the attention and showed off his huge smile and contagious laugh.
my parents

DH's parents, and paternal grandma

DH's sister (BIL was getting things ready at the party )

Anthony and his cousins



1 comment:
It looks like it was lovely
Post a Comment