Friday, January 8, 2010

Five Question Friday & Fill-in the Blank Friday

It's Five Question Friday by Mama M.   This weeks questions are GOOD!

My Little Life
1. What's your "comfort food"?

I love this question, anything to do with food. OH MY.  My comfort food, is definately pizza with huge meatball chunks.  I can eat that morning, noon, and night, cold or warm.  I love meatball pizza. Oh, man, now I craving it.

2. Do you send Thank You's (handwritten or email)?
I always send handwritten notes (very very very very late).  Sometimes I send them via email. 

3. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?
Oh, this is a hard one.  I love so many shows, but I would have to choose BONES.  All those great characters and situations.  I would love to be there cheering them on as they get that criminal who though they would get away with it. 

4. What is your favorite online recipe site?
OH I just love http://www.allrecipes.com/, not only do they have great recipes for everyone, but they sent me a book for registering with their site.  How awesome is that. 

5. If you had to choose: "Friends" or "Seinfeld"?
On, which is the lesser of the two evils?????   Well, since I can't stand Seinfeld, I guess I would choose Friends, I know I'm in the minority.

**************************************

 
Fillin the Blank Friday -  with The (Un) Experienced Mom

Photobucket

If I were going to be on a reality television show, I'd be on ________.

Well, I'm not really a fan of reality TV, but I'd love to be on DANCING WITH THE STARS. Now I know I have to have been a celebrity to be on the show, but this is MY fantasy, hee hee. 



10 comments:

Pennie said...

I like allrecipes, too! I like it, because you can search recipes by ingredient, or by category.

Kyrsten said...

I chose Friends, too :-)

-visiting from Mama M.-

Mommy of Many said...

I'm a fan of Bones and I'm going to give meatball pizza a try. Its sounds delicious!

Thanks for stopping by my place...

♥ Brittany Ciara ♥ said...

Saw your link on the blog hop on Mama M's blog and decided to check you blog out! :)

I chose Friends too!

Happy Friday.

Mama M. said...

Wha'?!! I never got a book!! ;) Allrecipes is great...I love the reviews! And, okay...so, I have mashed potatoes cookin' on the stove...but, now I want pizza!

The (Un)Experienced Mom said...

Great answer! Dancing with the Stars would be such a fun opportunity. But watch out for Bruno's comments - a bit off the wall, aren't they?!

Thanks for playing along!

Tamara
www.theunexperiencedmom.com

Laura said...

Dancing with the starts would be so much fun!! And cold pizza is the BEST! :)

j said...

ohhhh, pizza i could eat it cold warm or hot, morning noon and night. you are not alone by the way i also picked friends. :)

Carma Sez said...

no Seinfeld?? *gasping*

Happy Cathy said...

I had meatball pizza last night and am having leftovers tonight. Mmmmmm. Yes, you are definitely in the minority with the Seinfeld thing. I might even say you are the only person I know that doesn't like the show!