Monday, January 11, 2010

My amazing little boy & Truthful Tuesdays

It is so amazing watching my son grow and develop. The littlest things are such a big deal to him, it just brings me such joy. When he discovers something new I feel as if I have discovered it too!

















The sun was beaming in his room so I put him on the floor. He was amazed by the shadows created.
















Everytime he moved his hand, he saw the shadows moving. He didn't understand the connection but was so intrigued. Watching him figure this out was so surreal.
















He was so amazed by what he saw he had to make sure mommy saw it too. Oh he LOVES his mommy
















What a handsome little boy he is
















Finally, my favorite pic. He used to be happy to lay on his play matt, now he has discovered that he can grab the bars and pull the whole thing down. Isn't that more fun????? Look how proud of himself he is.




)@()@()@()@()@()@()@()@()@()@(


Truthful Tuesdays
by Confessions from a Working Mom



Confessions from a Working Mom

What talent do you wish you have but don't?

Oh how would I love to be a ballroom dancer. How amazing their muscles are, so fluid and light on the dance floor.



My DH can not dance to save his life and I have to wind up leading. We went to a professional dance company for our wedding, but my poor hubby still did not understand how to lead. So, I wind up leading, which ruins the flow. When the teacher took charge and led me around the dance floor it was so amazing, its just as if time stops and you flow into the music.



I bet I would rock the dance floor!!!!


At least I can shake it up when I'm at home.



11 comments:

Daenel T. said...

Love the pics of baby boy! Miss mine being that little. Also, I am with you on the dancing wish. I so want to take a ballroom or salsa dancing class but my husband has bad knees.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little man you have there!
~Toni @ Hemp & High Heels

i said...

Aaw look at him smile! He has such a charming smile. It's nice to be looking through the eyes of a child :-)

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Awww, love the pics of A in the son. You brought back a nice memory of the day my daughter discovered shadows!

I am pretty good at dancing-- ballet, lyrical, modern-- but I cannot do partner dancing to save my life. I, too, wish I could!!


~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Matt5verse6 said...

What great pictures. He is so precious! Dropping by from SITS to say, "hello". Best wishes in 2010!

Kindest regards,
Brook

Laura said...

Okay, your son is ADORABLE!! Love the pictures of him playing with his shadow, how cute!!

I think it would be so much fun to be a pro dancer, those people are AMAZING!!

Katherine and Pippa said...

Karen, really pleased to see you are back blogging regularly again since having Anthony. And with such an interesting variety of posts. Do hope you keep it up and so pleased to see Anthony growing bigger and stronger by the week. Great to see things working out for you, you do deserve it.

Whitney Black said...

We are having another blog design giveaway at Bloggy Blog Designz!! We are giving away a total of 11 discounts, giftcards, and freebies, so stop by and enter here!

Frasypoo said...

Hi Karen
Just came by after a long hiatus from blogging and was so happy to see your baby.
Congratulations !I am so happy for you!

unique font said...

hello!
warm greeting for your lovely family

Fraud Investigation said...

Your baby looks amazing, he learns many thing by doing these kind of activities.