Thursday, December 13, 2007

Diva, Fragrance, & Managing Conflicts

DIVA:
If someone compliments you, accept is gracefully.

A DIVA knows how to take a compliment. DON'T shrug it off or make an excuse. ACCEPT IT... Thank the person, but don't feel you need to make a fake compliment in return. They complimented you for a reason.

JUST accept the compliment. YOU DESERVE IT!!!!! A DIVA always deserve compliments!!!!!

Fragrance:
I finally found a fragrance I love!!!! Cool Water for woman. I wanted a sophisticated and sexy smell, and now I have it. I just have to figure out the perfect amount to apply so that it lasts all day but is not overwhelming.


Managing Conflicts: I had a workshop on Wed morning. The presenter was awesome, she just makes you feel powerful. I have techniques for understanding personality types of those I work with and strategies for dealing with those people.

2 comments:

Sophie Brador said...

Hi Balboa's Mommy! Just peeking to see what you're up to. My mom says, come check out our friends Amanda's video. It's for her song, "Superwoman in the Making." WE think you'll like it.

http://sophierulestheworld.blogspot.com/2007/12/our-friend-amanda-just-released-her-new.html

Stylin said...

Cool water is a great smell but it never suited me !I think stronger perfumes smell better on me !