Bobbi Brown Beauty - The Ultimate Beauty Resource
chapter 2 - The Bobbi Brown Philosophy
"I try to look my best, as most women do. I do it mainly for myself, but I like it when someone tells me I look pretty. I think everyone likes to hear that compliment; pretty is a magical word. After fifteen years as a professional makeup artist, having done thousands of women's faces, I believe looking pretty is not just about doing nice makeup or possessing exceptional God-given features. No, I am convinced that confidence is probably the most compelling element of real beauty. In every aspect of my life, I consciously strive to boost my self-confidence. I make a practice of limiting negativity and hassles that can drag me down or erode that self-assurance. A positive outlook shapes my roles at home and at work-as a wife and mother, and as a makeup artist and the head of my own cosmetics company: it is, I hope the guiding principle of this book."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't mind joking around with my co-workers, but sometimes people just get creepy. Must you turn everything I say into a sexual joke? Why do you always have to say hello in a creepy way? Why do you think because I am a woman it is okay to make sexual jokes in front of me? There is a big difference between joking around with me and getting very inappropriate. Well I'm not going to take it anymore, I WILL call you out on your inappropriate behavior.
3 comments:
Okay,
I was panicking as I could not get into your blog !!!!
Will change the link now.
Hi
Have a great New Year.Heres to great blogging days and learning something new every single day.Kisses to Balboa
Frasier and Mommy
Good one Karen, if more people had your confidence and courage, there would be less of this crass behaviour.
Kate
Post a Comment