*************************************
The past two DAILY DIVAs....
MONDAY: Walk with your head up, shoulders back, nice and tall, and look everyone in the eyes. You know where you're going. People will notice your power and step asside. Your power and sexiness bring energy to the room, even when you leave your escence is still there.
TUESDAY:
The definition is different for all of us, don't force it, don't pretend. Be yourself, be natural. When you feel good with yourself, when you feel confident, when you're having a good time........... You're a DIVA.
.
Enjoy life, smile, laugh, have a good time, your natural beauty will come through.
.
Being a DIVA is more than just sex appeal, its power, its success, its confidence.
*************************************
The cold is coming, I just know it. I can feel it in my nose, chest, and throat. I have been drinking lots of OJ, bundling up when going outside, I have the mucinex pill ready to go when I need them. It's just so fustrating. When I get sick it always turns into bronchitis or a respitory infection.
1 comment:
Hi Karen,
I love the new look!
Post a Comment