What a miracle, this is just so surreal! Sometimes I still can't believe we are here. My beautiful little baby.
5 weeks 5 days
visual proof that there's a baby in there

6 weeks 6 days
saw and heard the heartbeat for the first time. What a beaufiful sound.
7 weeks 6 days
Our baby is growing

9 weeks 5 days
in just two weeks, you can now see the beginning of the eyes,
ears, nose, mouth, arms and elbows, and the little belly.



4 comments:
Hey Karen - I don't know what to say, except that I am incredibly pleased for you.
Sometimes things do work out. Thinking of you all and hope to hear lots of progress reports.
* Big grin * Happy news is always great.
Kate
I am so happy for you. Reading this on Balboa's blog really made me excited.
I'm so happy for you!! I'm looking forward to following the journey. :)
I'm so happy for you! Hugs to you!
Post a Comment