Tuesday, October 7, 2008

THE DIVA IS BACK

I've been gone a long time, but found myself in the process. I have surrounded myself with postive people and in turn and positive myself. I will not compromise myself for anyone, I will not keep from being who I am because someone doesn't approve.

I have a wonderful husband and great friends who keep me focused on the wonderful things in life. Next door, a couple moved in, who I believe was sent by the universe. I belive in "THE SECRET" and know that she was sent to me. We both agree that people come in to your life for a reason. If I was still depressed and thinking negatively, then I believe that would have been brought into my life, but because of my positive thouhts and I have found her. I won't write her name, or call her out, but she knows who she is.

Not only is she the nicest, most genuine, kindest person I know, but she is a DIVA too. She belives that a true DIVA wants others to feel as beautiful as she does, she wants others to embrace their confidence and love themselves for who they are.

So what brought this sudden post, well...... after getting Balboa's blog back on track, I received an email from the DIVA next door that she was in the paper. A reporter that she knows asked how she felt regarding the her experiences in the dancing and modeling industry. I won't show the link since her name is in it, but let me tell you....... SHE IS A DIVA. She belives that real beauty can't be bought, or applied, or sucked out. Real beauty comes from within, self-confidence only adds to your beauty, who YOU are makes you beautiful.

So, basically I've been back for a while, but just now just to the blogging. I know I had some depressing posts a while back and some of you were concerned. All I can say is that I am happy and healthy, and look forward to posting about many more happy and joyous issues in the future.

4 comments:

Pippa said...

Good to see you Karen.

Kate

(I'm still logged in as Pippa :D )

Ferndoggle said...

Good to see you're back! And starting to see some sun through the clouds. I've learned in the past couple of months there is a lot in life that can bring you down...but it's important to focus on the good in life to bring you back to the top!

I'm glad you have such a wonderful friend in your life who can help you through the rough days...

Jen

Happy Cathy said...

The Diva is certainly back and better than ever! Hooray! :)

i said...

Good to hear from you again. Glad to know you've found a positive friend.