Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Water, water, water.....

Yesterday was a very bad day. Oh the things I ate.

Anyway I am so prepared today. For starters I hate drinking water, but I love vitamin water which is too sweet and sugary. Instead I divide one 20 oz vitamin water into four half liter bottles of water. This way I am drinking tasty water and I am drinking lots of water.

Breakfast:
1 egg
1 egg white
1 string of pollyo cheese (reduced fat)
2 strips of turkey bacon

Lunch:
chicken parm, (with reduced fat cheese)
and 1/4 cup pasta.

Dinner:
Planning to have steak with green beans and mashed potatoes.

Drinks:
4 bottles of water (16.9 oz each)
2 cups of coffe with french vanilla powered cremaer

Snacks:
1/2 cup fresh carrots
1 apple
1 banana
1 pear
1 cup blue tortilla chips w/ mango and peach salsa

No comments: