AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!
If one more person suggests that I adopt.........I'm going to blow them away.
Sure.... I'll pick up the phone and dial 1800-adoptme, for a one time fee and easy ordering I'll place an order for the child of my choice and within 4-6 weeks they'll arrive at my door............. it's just that easy!!!!! DUH! Why didn't I think of that?
Since I'm on the subject, don't ask a couple when they're gonna have kids. There's OBVIOUSLY a reason they don't have kids. Why embarrass yourself and hurt them!
4 comments:
Ike's mom here - Emily - I feel your pain.
AMEN!
I am so sick of people assuming that I am about to "start my family" and ask when I'm going to have kids. I have a family!
Thanks for the good recipes!
Lenny's mom
At least you're past the "Why aren't you married yet?!" and "WHEN are you getting married?!" part of your life.... *sigh*
It's truly SHOCKING how inappropriate and ignorant people can be. Human beings blow my mind sometimes.
~Tad's girl
hi,
we never had kids either, guess that was me problem...by now old as we are, i guess we never will..mama always said we never had any because we were gonna have to help raise my sis's kids..my furkids r my kids, and they dont usually talk back...heehee ok sometimes they do..
Claudette
Post a Comment