~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So following Rachelle's post on sex, I decided to write about the very dirty adult cupcakes I make. They're not made out of molds, but rather the candies that I put on them that make them dirty. They suddenly popped in my when I was asked to bring a dirty dessert to a toy party. They're too graphic to put on the blog, so if you would like pictures and instructions on how to make them email me at balboas_mommy at yahoo dot com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seriously, why do people complain about the way things are, but when asked to make a change they suddenly have excuses? When you make the changes, they complain that you didn't involve them. ----- (This is in regards to the Board of Directors for my condo)
If you're going to complain - THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!
If you're not going to get involved, THEN DON'T CRITICIZE THE ACTIONS OF OTHERS!
If you're not going to make a two-year commitment to the Board and get involved, THEN GET THE F*** OFF THE BOARD!
hmmmm, I feel better now.
3 comments:
Ooh I like the black and red and grey. Very assertive and striking.
I don't like cakes or I would ask for the recipe......
People always complain. That's life. They usually don't have one.
Kate
hopefully they get off the board. I am so emailing you pictures haha
Empty vessels always make a lot of noise ;-)
Post a Comment