I'm kicking butts and taking names, hee hee
I've been so busy between work and the Board. My neighbor and I cleaned out the clubhouse offices which were once used by management companies (and currently as storage). Maybe we can get the management company to use the offices once again, this would get rid of the rent fee!
I have to find a way to get a little more organized, I truly miss blogging.
Oh, I attended a workshop today and the presenter thought I was 28 years old, how awesome is that? I'm 32, so being told I look 4 years younger is just so invigorating. I started wearing eye makeup again. I need to get back to that "feeling good about myself" place. I need to feel that I still got it. That motivation alone just makes me feel so good. I used to be able to walk into a room and feel that I was the hottest, smartest, sexiest, most irresistible person in the room. I lost that for a bit, but now I GOT IT BACK!!!!!! It works, try it. Walk into a room and say it to yourself, you'll believe it and so will everyone else.
I also believe....
- Age is just a number
- Age doesn't always go hand in hand with maturity or experience
- Each event in my life is a learning moment
- Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason isn't clear until years later
Now that I've rambled on and on. What do you think or believe?
2 comments:
Hey!We are the same age!!!
I lost a few lbs and someone said the same thing to me too!!
Its wonderful is' nt it!
I' m glad that you are enjoying the board duties.
i am much older. But self-confidence is a great thing. It is essential. And go for the board stuff, I have done loads of it. You are an important person - as well as being irresistible. :)
Katherine
Post a Comment