Tuesday, October 30, 2007

So much to catch up on.....

So, last weekend we celebrated both my birthday (10/25) and my hubby's birthday (11/2). YES, were both scorpios!!!!!

(the pictures came out all fuzzy, not sure why???? My camera is working fine!)






The annual meeting was pushed forward two weeks (11/7) since the Managment company felt that they could send a letter out slamming one of the baord members, don't they realize that they work for US? We are their boss?!?!?! Hopefully once we have the vote we can say "bye bye".

There are for positions available for election, and three people running for relection and FOUR NEW PEOPLE WHO WANT TO GET ON THE BOARD. A few of us have put up flyers and signs campaigning for the new people, hopefully they will get on the board and we can make changes.

Though we are prepared for any tricks or deceitful tactics the management company may try!!!!
I'll keep you all updated. So sorry for being gone from the DWB community, I felt so lost!
I've been so busy at work, but I love it!!!!!! I had my first of three observations last week, AND my final observation for Wilson (an intensive reading/language traning program) I am now officially Wilson Level 1 certified!!!!! WOOOOHOOOO

4 comments:

Stylin said...

Hi
So good to have you back,I was going to email just to check in !
Hope you had a great birthday

Jessica said...

Hi Karen...Happy birthday to you and your hubby!! We are going out tonight to celebrate my birthday at this cozy little Italian rest. I'm looking forward to it.

Those are great family pics you posted.

Jessica

leah said...

yay! happy birthday!!!

thanks for the comment on my blog -- i haven't been reading anyone's blogs lately and feel horrible about it.

i moved into the new apartment today and tad and fig move in saturday! i'm sure we'll have many stories once we all get settled in...

cheers!

Katherine and Pippa said...

Hey good nearly joint birthday stuff. We're both cancer - but like really close, consecutive days. Looong celebrations usually.

Wish you all the best with the condo plot. And look forward to reading about the results.

And good one on your new certification!!

Kate