Sorry, I haven't posted in a while, I am so tired. I don't know what to do? I put on this happy pretend face all day and by the time I get home I am so tired, all I want to do is crawl under the covers and sleep.
I received so many wonderful comments regarding my post on baby issues, I know there is more to me than just wanting a baby. Its just so hard right now, everywhere I look there are babies and pregnant woman.
I don't want to go back to that dark place where all I did was complain and cry, but I feel myself slipping there more and more every day. I cry in the morning, I cry in the shower, I cry on the way to work, I cry on the way home. I fully of jealousy and "why not me". I hate feeling like that, but I can't stop it. I'm scared that I'm going to lose the important things in my life, but I can't stop.
It was somewhat comforting writing this out and letting it go, but I can't see through the tears anymore.
Thank you for letting me vent.
2 comments:
Have you gone to see your doctor? Maybe you need some antidepressants? There is nothing wrong with you if you do. I think they are very helpful for people who need them (my mom takes them and they worked great for her) or maybe you just need to go talk to someone. I hope you feel better soon and take care of yourself.
Hope you'll take it easy and have a good rest. Take care now.
Post a Comment