OH MY! I love the show,
I cried along with Layla as she described why she hated her body, her body image was morphed and she did not see her beauty.
Carson helped her to realize how beautiful she really is. The best part was when she was trying on different undergarments and realized she was sexy, beautiful, hot in her own body.
I JUST LOVE IT. I wish all girls and woman could love their bodies.
No more...
body criticizing,
starvation diets,
drastic surgery,
mothers criticizing their daughters,
no more comparing ourselves to magazine covers,
ENOUGH
We need to start loving our bodies, we are beautiful, gorgeous, powerful, confident women.
5 comments:
Amen to that !
I didn't even know you had your own blog. I found it on pippa's mom's blog. I have never heard of this show. I will have to look for it. I started my own personal blog at http://confidenceandbeauty.blogspot.com/
if you want to come visit
Rachelle
Peanut and Flash's mom
Okay mrs Karen,
where are you ????
your blog is awesomeness!
THANK YOU FOR SAYING THAT!!! I've had the good fortune of having a mother who always thought that encouraging us to love our bodies as they are was the way to go, but all of my (female) friends bitch about their bodies all the time! It makes me so sad to see tv shows that are all about hacking up perfectly normal human (female) bodies to make them more acceptable to the general stereotype. Your blog is amazing, as are you.
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment