Friday, July 6, 2007

Karen's Tuna Salad Dressing

Since I foud out that I am gluten free, I have to back and rework all my recipes. So little by little I will be altering all my food. Now my husband is okay with the gluten free pasta and even organic pasta sauce, he's even eaten gluten free cookies or the ones I've made. He's even eaten gluten free pancakes. As long as it tastes good, he'll eat it.

So I must buy Healthy Gluten-free Cooking: 150 Recipes for Food Lovers.

When I get it I'll let you know if it was worth it.













Ingredients:
Tuna (packed in water)
mayo (light)
tomatoes
celery
cucumbers
balsamic vinegar (amount depending on your taste)
garlic powder, dill, oregano,
sliced red onions
bacon (optional and pre cooked)


Directions: (next time I make it I'll take a picture)
Put all ingredients in blender, I use the magic bullet. You may wonder if a liquidy tuna would be gross, but it comes out like a chunky salad dressing and is so delicious!


Pour mixed items onto salad or pasta (in my case gluten free pasta)

1 comment:

Frasier said...

I think I have a problem with wheat and am tracking symptoms.
But I think its cool that you have managed to incorporate gluten free in your recipes